how to turn off focus mode on iPhone
To use a Focus, you can turn it on directly in Control Center, or schedule it to turn on automatically. How to Turn off Focus Mode on iPhone (2022)
Turn on a Focus in Control Center
Open Control Center, tap Focus, then tap the Focus you want to turn on (for example, Do Not Disturb).
Note: If another Focus is already on, it turns off when you tap the new one.
- On an iPhone with Face ID: Swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen.
- On an iPhone with a Home button: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
2nd, To choose an ending point for the Focus, tap, select an option (such as “For 1 hour” or “Until I leave this location”), then tap again.
When a Focus is on, its icon (for example, for Do Not Disturb) appears in the status bar and on the Lock Screen, and your status is automatically displayed in the Messages app.
People who try to send you a message will see that you’ve silenced notifications, but they can still notify you if something is urgent.
Note: You can also turn a Focus on or off by going to Settings > Focus, tapping the Focus, then turning it on.
Schedule a Focus to turn on automatically
You can schedule a Focus to turn on at certain times, when you’re at a particular location, or when you open a specific app.
- Go to Settings > Focus, then tap the Focus you want to schedule.
- Tap Add Schedule or Automation, then set the times, a location, or an app you want to activate this Focus.
- To have this Focus turn on automatically based on cues like your location, app usage, and more, tap Smart Activation, turn on Smart Activation, then tap at the top left.
Note: When you set up a Sleep Focus, it follows the sleep schedule you set in the Health app. To add or edit a sleep schedule, tap Open Sleep in Health. See Add or change sleep schedules in Health on iPhone. You can also change your next bedtime and wake-up time. See Set an alarm on iPhone.